AT DECATHLON WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS AND OUR DEDICATION TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. WE ALLOW UP TO 90 DAYS TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS,
1. UNUSED PRODUCT AND IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING
All products must be returned in their original condition. Please note we do not accept the return on perishable goods such as food or drinks, and personal safety equipment.
2. WARRANTY COMPLAINTS -PRODUCT IN USE IS NOT SATISFACTORY FOR THE INTENDED PURPOSE- Please note we will not accept return:
- Perishable goods such as food and drink, personal safety equipment, used cycle, undergarments
- Products not properly maintained
- Based on our assessment, Decathlon team retains the right to accept or refuse the return and will choose the adapted solution (exchange, partial or full refund).
Note:You can only return the product, currently there is no replacement option
HOW TO RAISE THE RETURN REQUEST
To return your online order in the store, please follow these steps:
- Contact us on 0112 785 330 request a return.
- Once the Return request is made, pickup will be done within 4-5 business days from your address. Products are to be kept with packaging material.
- If there is any discrepancy with return request & physical products being handed over at time of pickup, pickup will be denied.
Any issue faced during this stage please drop a mail to Happiness.firstname.lastname@example.org contact us on 0112 785 330
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND
- Refund will be initiated within 24 hrs from when the products were picked up/dropped at the store, you should get an e-mail confirmation that the refund is initiated.
- Within 5-7 business days from the date of initiating a refund, you should receive a refund via the initial method of payment used to place the order
Any issue faced during this stage please drop a mail to Happiness.email@example.com or contact us on 0112 785 330